Friday, April 21, 2006

Mistaken Identity?

This month was super busy for me... I almost have to work OT every day! I couldn't have the time to attend my Mayer cooking class today because of work! :( My mother-in-law attended the session and we met her after the session. At leaswt I got to sample on the spinach quiche... Thumbs up for that!

The journey back home was a long one. When I alighted at my house bus-stop, I saw a guy sitting at the bus-stop waving at me... I ignored him completely, thinking that he is just acting cool. Then, as I was walking towards my block, I realised that he was tailing me... not long after, he called me, "Hello? Miss?". I stopped and turned to him. He continued, "Do I know you?". Alamak! He did look like one of my secondary school friends but it was a mistaken identity. I gave him a flat "No" and walked off.

My husband who was walking right in front of me did not even know about this until I told him... hmmm... what would happen if the guy is up to no good?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...