Monday, February 12, 2007

Big Intestines vs Small Intestines

We have some issues with "Intestines" over dinner.

We decided to have kway chap for dinner at a KPT and I told him how I love to eat big intestines. But, when the dish came, I saw that he had picked all small intestines! When I asked him whether he had heard me saying that I want big intestines, he replied "I thought you are just joking. Anyway, I prefer small intestines."

Unwilling to go without big intestines today, I want him to order them for me. He went reluctantly but it was very suay that our order was forgotten by the stall owner. :( Arggghhh! In the end, he has to coax me to make do with the small intestines and he did a good job. hehe... read on and you'll know...

He separated the slighly bigger ones from the small ones. Then, he named the bigger ones "小猪的大肠" and the smaller ones "大猪的小肠". The "大猪的小肠" is his and the "小猪的大肠" is mine. Haha... to think that he came up with this idea! He's so cute! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...