Saturday, July 21, 2007

Photo taking at Central Mall

This is the first time I signed up for a photo session to photo take a professional model. Costs me $78. I even rented the 70-200mm lens just for this. I've seen many other people doing photo shoots of models and I thought why not. It's something I've never tried before.

The session consists of 7 photographers. The organiser sets up the reflectors for the ambient lighting, so it's pretty much just shoot and experiment with the camera, lenses, techniques. The model is Katya from Russia, very good with poses and eye-contact. Makes shooting so much easier. The ad was placed here at Clubsnap - http://forum.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=295870

I think I will sign up for future sessions when I have the time ... and I've fallen in love with the new lens ... just that it's so damn ex ... a 2nd-hand goes for about $2100 ... wow ... that's a bit off the charts ...

DSC_7765

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...