Saturday, October 11, 2014

Marina Bay Sands Free Staycation

We had a free night stay, thanks to someone ... I wouldn't be too keen if I were to pay ... I felt that MBS was too crowded.

The room seemed nice, especially the bathtub. Service was good too. We had in-room dining.




Ordered a prime beef burger, warm chocolate tart with praline ice-cream, Singapore Sling and Tequila Sunrise. The ice-cream was such a huge portion, much like a mini-tub. Definietely worth the price.


Breakfast was of course good. My first and only criteria of a good breakfast was that they could do sunny-side up eggs, something which RWS had do away with. Well, it helped that MBS had a carving station of honey-baked ham, nice dim sum, salted butter, juices, soy milk and wide selection of bread.

B enjoying her sunny-side up egg.


A enjoying his favourite noodles.


I like western breakfast.


I only hated the long walk to the carpark and the crowded and boring infinity pool at the top ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...