Friday, July 03, 2015

爸爸去哪儿

Recently I don't have the energy and time to watch long dramas... I switched to the more entertaining variety shows instead e.g Running Man, 我是歌手, 一路上有你, 爸爸去哪儿. ..

Really love this TV programme 爸爸去哪儿!

It features how the groups of 5 celebrity daddies and their child(ren) overcome a series of challenges in 3D2N trips to 6-7 different states of china. At the end of each tasks, both parents and children grew their bonds and understanding towards one another. I think I could not be able to survive some of the harsh conditions e.g. staying in rural village without water supply, cooking with limited ingredients, etc. I'm better off at home or on my staycations. :P

I always bug DC to watch it, so he could learn from the other daddies and also see for himself how different daddies have their similar challenges with their child. I also showed some of the episodes to A and B to teach them to share and not to fight. 

I've completed Season 1 and Season 2. Season 3 is showing this month (next week!), can't wait!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...