Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hi, my Name is Elsa Anna

"My Name is R. Elsa Anna C.!"

"Mummy, can you help me tie Elsa (or Anna) hair?"

"I want a long Elsa dress, Mummy!"

"Can I have a Elsa birthday party, Mummy?"

Rapunzel and Beauty were of the past and now comes Elsa! My 3yo girl was so in love with the characters of the popular movie Frozen that she now owned quite a number of its merchandise! Bag, long gown, crown, yellow blouse, doll, lego set...

To add to her collection, my sis brought her a new dress, a pink blouse and a white skirt with sparkles from Bossini. We got it on Fri and she wore them right away on the next opportunity on Sun!

Here's my Elsa shopping for more "Elsa" clothes on Sun at H&M:

I was quite fascinated by the vast collection the store got, they even had the jackets and boots for the winter! There, we bought her a new gown, a skirt, a leggings and a pack of Frozen socks... There were also the cute little shoes, blouses, PJs that the girly me also adored, I'll probably pay the store another visit to grab them all for her, hehe...

Today, she added to her collection an Elsa necklace which the nanny's daughter bought for her. Needless to say, she's thrilled over it!

[Updated on 23 Oct 2015] Another pink Frozen blouse from nanny! She wore it to her ballet lesson!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...