Friday, May 26, 2006

The Great Singapore Sale is Here!


I was very surprised to hear from the Radio that the Great Singapore Sale (GSS) is here today!!! I couldn't believe my ears. Today? Sure or not, so early this year?

Not wanting to miss the very attractive discounts, 3 of my female colleagues and I went to Suntec during lunch time especially to shop! We first targetted the GG>5 shop, then rushed over to M)phosis at Marina Square. I was quite sad that I couldn't get to find any special buys leh cos NO SIZE!!!

After work, I continued my search for the best bargain and managed to bought several small items home. :) Rather satisfied with my buys... will try harder tomorrow Ha ha...

Had arranged to meet a good friend for dinner today. She had just came back from her Europe tour with her husband. Hmm... 1 more group of people added to the list of people whom we know who went on holiday in May... I really cannot wait to set off to Bali... I wish tommorrow would be the day!

We went Secret Receipe for dinner, then TCC for dessert. Nice catching up with her... I'll be expecting some good news from her the next time we meet.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...