Sunday, May 21, 2006

Holiday Mood

Holiday mood is in the air this month. A lot of people we know have gone/are now/are going on holiday this month. My family were among them:

1. My sis & friend (4 May - 8 May). They went Hong Kong and Shenzhen to attend their friend's wedding.
2. My Bro & friend (5 May - 9 May). They went to Thailand.
3. My Parents (11 May - 24 May). They went China on a sight-seeing cum relative-visiting trip.
4. My other sis & family (17 May - 20 May). They went to Genting to chill out.

Even some of our colleagues were on holiday too. There are people going Japan, Vietnam, Greece and England. How I wish DC and I are now enjoying the sea breeze in Bali right now! But, our tour package is in June. We have been hearing from friends and relatives who went there that the place is very beautiful and we really look forward to going there for the spa and relaxation. There is still one month to go before we could set off for the long-awaited Bali trip.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...