Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Farewell Lunch and Dinner

Well, another good friend cum colleague left for better prospects ... again ... hmm ... So it was a farewell lunch with DC people and dinner with the outsourced NSC people.

Dinner was more interesting; lunch was at Crystal Jade Suntec. I like curry all this while but I can't really take spicy stuff, I'll look like I had just gone for a shower after that. Strangely, this year I had the most chances to try Indian food. First in Feburary, the honeymoon to Indian, where I tried Tandoori chicken, etc. Then two months ago at Khansama at Little India, today atHyderabadi Biryani in Little India as well. Yummy yummy yum ... the mango lassi is a must-try!

Again, the photos are in the usual place:
http://photos.yahoo.com/sentinel_006

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...