Sunday, August 20, 2006

The power of camera phones

I was looking through some of my photos and I stumbled upon those taken using the Sony Ericsson K750i. This is a 2 MP camera phone with auto-focus function. I think given adequate lighting, the SEK750i photos can actually rival my semi-pro Olympus C5060WZ 5MP camera. Here are a few samples. If they are only going to be developed into 4R size only, I think I'll be hard-press to tell the difference. Haha, that said, it is still not as reliable as a dedicated camera, cos quite a few were washed out and grainy ... but the gap is closing :)

SE K750i Samples:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Area around my home
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Open for Public - The Istanna
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...