Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sitex 2006

A phone conversation between a husband and wife at the expo. Husband was choosing a TV for his home, Wife was at work.


Husband: There's a LCD TV model that seems impressive...I feel like getting it.
Wife: Tell me the model no.
Husband told wife the model no. and wife did a search on the product in the Internet.
Husband called in shortly.
Husband: What do you think of it?
Wife: Seems not bad, are there others?
Husband wasn't listening...something caught his eyes. After a while...
Husband: I just saw the LG models, they look fabulous!
Wife: Really? Show me!
Husband: Show you? Well, ok. I'll take a picture and send it to your mobile.
Husband sent the picture to wife.
Wife: *Faint*
Here's what he sent her:




Hahaha...Just for laughs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...