Sunday, December 03, 2006

Stanchart Marathon 2006

DC and his colleagues signed up for this year's 10km run. I tagged along. I was their supporter cum photographer cum bag keeper for the day. There was a lot of people there and the spirit was really very good... it makes me feel like joining them in the run... but I could not. Haha, maybe next year.

061203-41
Stanchart Marathon 2006

DC and I both agree that the day felt longer than usual that day as we are able to accomplish a lot of things in that day. Hmm... a fruitful day...come to think of it, it's actually not a bad idea to start our every day at 5am but even if both of us decide to do so, I know I surely won't be able to keep it up. Hmm...Where could we get a great motivator if we want to implement this "Begin the day at 5am" project?

早起的鸟儿有虫吃,可是,晚起的老鼠有cheese吃!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...