Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Here's my take

Cooking is actually not too difficult. It's the preparation and cleaning up that's tiring. However, I'm glad CP likes it. Oh well, but sometimes it's good to just spend money and enjoy the nice food and ambience at a restaurant.

It's also on this special occasion that I also specially rented another camera with lens. I supposed I wanted to try out the lens and it is capable of taking nice potrait shots with nice bokeh (something like the blurred background you see in photos).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Nikon D50 dSLR with 50mm F1.4 lens

I should be renting the same lens again to cover an upcoming event. Also specially bought a Lowepro camera bag just for that. It can take 2 SLR bodies, with external flash and lens.

1 comment:

Dimple said...

i love cooking, but agree sometimes the clean up is painful. i also love photography. enjoy the nikon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...