Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm a January Baby

Yes, my birthday is coming soon! It is only until today that I realised that almost all of my new colleagues in my project team, like me, are born in January! Only the boss's birthday is in Nov and another team member whose birthday is in Dec (his birthday is very near though, if he had waited 4 more days, he would have been a January baby too :P).

YJ: 11 Jan
CP: 14 Jan
VN: 16 Jan
PS: 21 Jan
NA: 27 Jan

Wow! This is the first time I find so many people having the same birthday month as me, there are sometimes 1 or 2 but none as big as this group! Even boss was surprised, he has no idea about this and swears that birthday month was definitely not one of the criteria he looked for when he recruited us. Haha... What a coincidence!

We tried to buy Toto using our birthdates but the combination was actually sold out! Hot Numbers, aren't they? This year, the celebration is going to be fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...