Sunday, May 20, 2007

Our 2nd ROM Anniversary!



We woke up really early in the morning at 5:30am today to send my parents to the airport. They flew to China today. This is already their Nth time to China, they went there almost every year this time since 2003. I think my parents are really blessed... anywayz, my mum looked very happy and excited even though this is not her first trip overseas. Hee hee...

After the send-off, my sis, bro and us went Fortunate Restaurant for some tim sum. It was back to home for rest after the heavy breakfast. That's basically how we spend our 2nd anniversary morning.

At night, we went to the newly opened AMK Hub to jalan jalan. We intended to have our dinner there but oh my God, there were long queues at every restaurants, so we gave up and went to Thai Express at Bishan Junction 8 for dinner instead. Dessert was at Swensens.




Today seems like a normal day (just like last year!). I think we need to create more fun and surprises next year! This is afterall a special occassion for both of us... we should be spending more effort planning and celebrate the occassion. :)

I got DC a present this year... It's 3 sets of cuff links. I'm sure he will like them all! Well, at least the lady at the TANGS wrapping counter does, for she kept repeating to me that my gift to DC is very nice as she was wrapping it up. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...