Thursday, July 26, 2012

A new washing machine

Our washing machine refused to start 2 days before DC went for his boot camp! What a time to break down! DC had to choose and buy one to replace this yesterday and today, to deliver it to our place.

The people came over earlier than expected and when they shifted the old machine away, I found these underneath it!

A paper shoe cut from newspaper by my previous maid, a dead cockroach and lots of dust!

I had to get the deliverymen to help me throw the cockroach away, it gave me the creeps and I just couldn't do it with my own hands!

The new LG washer was fixed in a very short time and I find it quite easy to use. *love*

It is fantastic. It was so quiet during the wash cycle compared to the old Indesit. Looks like Korea is not just taking the world by storm in the K-pop arena ...

Related Tweet:
24 Aug 2012, 10:34pm, DC: Washer finally gone bonkers ... have to get a new one fast ... Electrolux seems cheapest on the market for front-load ...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...