Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Splurge on a lunch

Need a breather ... Gunther's came to my mind. I decided to splurge this time, just on myself. So I'm going to choose something not on the menu ... these ...


I had the Iwagaki oyster raw. It had a very creamy texture and it's BIG! With caviar sprinkled on top. $145++


Next is the must have cold angel hair pasta with ostrecia caviar. Never once disappointed. $40++


Moving on to the main, whole Maine lobster, de-shelled. Cooked with rice and tomato sauce. Lobster meat was a bit chewy in the body. Claws were the best. Sauce is just right, slightly sweet. $85++



By this time I was very full. It's a bit too much for one person so I didn't finish the rice. 

Finished with strong coffee. Milk and no sugar. Bitter but just the way I like their coffee.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...