Friday, December 22, 2006

X'mas Celebration in Office

x'mas celebration in office Had some fun, joy and laugher celebrating x'mas in office today. X'mas lunch was from Fig and Olive. There's ham, turkey, log cake, etc x'mas party sets. It was quite yummy. Following lunch was the gift exchange. After gift exchange, we sat down for some games.

061222-40 061222-39
I got a shawl from Carine, just what I need. The office is getting cold and I was about to look for a jacket or shawl to fight the cold. :) Besides the shawl, I received three other presents from colleagues: a box of chocolate, puzzle bathing gel and handphone strap. Didn't expect to get extra presents so, I didn't prepare any...so paiseh but Thank You so much for the presents! I am certainly blessed this christmas! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...