Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bro Hospitalised


My dear brother was hospitalised!

His left leg from knee downwards was suspiciously swollen for no known reasons and he had difficulty walking because of the pain. Sis and I went to visit him in the hospital today. The sore subsided but the knee still looked red and seriously inflamed.

While there, we caught a young nurse feeding liquid antibotics into his body. I must say he is super suay as according to him, since he was admitted, all attempts by doctors and nurses to inject him succeed only after numerous failed tries. I witnessed the nurse struggling with the syringe and felt pity for him. Ouch!

Pain aside, what was worst is that he had to spend his birthday in hospital! Ha, This birthday must be an unforgettable one for him! Happy Birthday, Bro! I think I know what your birthday wish was! ;P

[Afternote: After about a week in hospital, Bro decided to discharge himself from the hospital despite doctor's advise against it. He is now sound and well, thank God! ]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...