Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sick!


Is the weather up against me or what?
  • I have just recovered from one scary flu that made me all weak and tired last week.

  • Yesterday my stomach had given me enough problems (gastric pain + diarrhoea) to last throughout the night.

  • Today, my throat started to feel uncomfy and sore! It's like I'm going to fall prey to the same sickness by the name of "Influenza" that I've recovered from all over again!

Arghhhhh...!!!

Unlike DC, I'm the type of person who hates to eat medicine but this year, I feel I've eaten more medicine than I've ever taken in my life to date!

Looks like I really have to do something to my health, to get it back to it's pinkest again. Hmmm...maybe father-in-law is right. He has repeatedly instructed both DC and I to consume health supplements every day to boost our body immunity and urges us to exercise more. He seldom falls ill and attributes his good mighty health to early morning exercise and healthy lifestyle.

He is a master of Yoga and Qigong and I suspect many more...In fact he had taught us some basic Qigong strokes to practise at home. It's just that both of us are too busy and tired to try it out... hehehe. He also unselfishly passed me his 珍藏, a book on Indian Yoga but I've yet to take a look at it. *Guilty* Like what I always tell everyone I know, I'm very interested in Yoga, I will learn it one day... Just let me recover first!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...