Saturday, January 12, 2008

Celebrating January

Yep, it's CP's birthday month mah. Nowadays, those retail shops are really smart, sending vouchers for your birthday, just to get you to spend. Needless to say, she got lots of it and I'm going to make use of them also, hehe.

So I told CP from today till end of Jan, I'm gonna celebrate her birthday. That means food will be on me, maybe some retail spend also (within reasonable limits, of course) :).

We started off with a photo shoot today. Nah, it's not by me. It's a free thing offer by SNAPZ at Hong Kong Street. We had quite a hard time thinking what outfits to wear because we know that the ones at the studio are very limited. In the end, we find our combi quite pleasing!



I'll just try my non-professional critique on the photos.

1st Pic:
1. I though my pose was pretty awkward.
2. Hair cropped off

2nd Pic:
1. Details in the shadow area seem to be lost. Maybe if there's another light behind us, it'll be better.
2. CP and me are not centered in the pic.

Anyway, it's a free thing, what more can we expect. However, we can't choose the 2 photos we like, the consultant had to choose it for us, which obviously don't know much about basic photography even. Pity her, she had to show us basic Photoshop editing, like Cloning, Layering, puting two photos together to make a collage. Again, she failed terribly.

Here's the advice, go and enjoy the process if you ever get a call from any photo studio. However, be prepared for sarcastic remarks if you don't signed any package at the end of it. Anyway, I didn't put up with it and gave them a good scolding at the end of the session. Poor service, we are the ones being invited down and we will not put up with any poor attitude. You can't expect everyone to sign up right.

That's the problem with them. Hey, put some effort to the photography - 100% effort, show some good service, even if you can't get the deal. If you cannot impressed, how can we sign up right? Right now, we are all the more convinced we made the right choice not to take any package.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...