Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Garden Spa


Hee hee... I've just treated myself to a spa yesterday, thanks to Her World magazine. If not for the promotion, maybe I would still be standing outside thinking whether or not to take the first step in.

I was lucky to have booked a slot on 30 Sep (the only day I was free) as that was the last day of the promotion. That day I jogged past the Spa when I suddenly remember about the promo... although all sweaty and breathless, I went in to enquire about the packages. When the appointment was fixed, I was surprised to see DC coming up... he had actually noticed that I was at the reception counter when he jogged past... Hee hee.. wanted him to join me but he was not free on that day.

The Spa is located right inside a park and the best part is: it's a stone throw's away from my house! Inside, it's is like a garden of its own. Oh, I so like the concept of a garden spa...It makes me feel as if I am in a resort, away from the bustling city... so serene and tranquil. A perfect place to de-stress! :)

My spa package starts with an authentic rich turmeric and rice scrub, followed by a cooling yoghurt mask and a firm Aramsa Touch massage and ended with an outdoor garden bath. The receptionists and therapist were all very polite and friendly. It was a great experience, especially the outdoor bath! Imagine bathing in the open! Haha...

Go try it out! It's highly recommended by me haha! :)

Click on the link to find out more about The Garden Spa!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...