Saturday, September 16, 2006

I've quit my job

Yes, I've just tendered my resignation. By now, my family, some of my friends, colleagues and users have already known about this. A common question asked by them was: Why did I leave? Hmm... how should I put it?

It seems very inappropriate for me to leave at this point esp. when my project needs me and when my long service award and AWS are on the way but I feel that I've already reached the plateau and a change of environment would do me good. Afterall, I've been with my present company for 5 years already, it's time for me to be exposed to the outside world. Good opportunity doesn't knock twice and so, I've decided to grab hold of this chance. God bless my decision is not a wrong one and that it would bring me to greater heights.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...