Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Strange Fellow

This morning on my way to work, I saw this strange man whom I never thought I would see again. This man seems to be in his fifties... Anyway, we were both walking up the overhead bridge when he suddenly come beside me and asked me for the time. When I turned my head to take a glance at him, I frozed there for a second before I recovered myself and shouted out the time to him. Wasn't this the man I had met about two years ago? On the same bridge, the same man with no shirt on and wearing the same pair of blue shoes actually asked me the same question two years later? The feeling was really strange and eerie... my hairs stood on ends for a moment. I don't know what he wants but he did frighten me a bit... I hastened my steps and when I was quite a distance away, I turned my head back to see if he is following behind me... luckily no... he had put on his shirt and was standing at the other end of the bridge maybe looking out for his next prey. I let out a cry of relief and carried on my way to the office only to feel safe when I finally reached the office building.

My two-time encounter with that man got me all scared and baffled by his illogical actions... How could a normal man enjoy taking off and on his clothes in front of a lady? What does he want to show and what could he get from it? Was he always like that? It actually worries me that he could be commiting the same act since I last see him two years ago. Hmmm...I wonder how many people had the same strange encounter with him? I hope I will not see him again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...