Saturday, June 09, 2007

Bak Kut Teh 肉骨茶


We went to this popular Bak Kut Teh 肉骨茶 stall at Sim Ming Rd for lunch with parents-in-law after visiting DC's uncle.

This is the 3rd time I've been to the coffeeshop, finally get to try the Buk Kut Teh this time. :)

1st time there, I was with my parents and they treated me duck rice (which is also nice)
2nd time, I went with my parents and DC. Stall was closed, we ended up ordering the 煮炒 which didn't really meet the mark.
This time, we ordered a bowl of stewed trotters and a Bak Kut Teh each.


The Bak Kut Teh is teochew style, the ribs they give were quite big and the soup tastes very peppery and galicky. It is quite addictive actually.

I don't take stwed trotters but accordingly to DC, my mum's cooking is better! *Proud* :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...