Monday, June 11, 2007

I Love Suntec!

We went Suntec on Saturday after the Bak Kut Teh lunch. Suntec is ever-changing... If you have not been to Suntec City for quite a while, ... you'll be surprised to find that quite a number of changes have taken place.. in fact, I made some new discoveries on Saturday.

1. Children Drawing Workshop
where kids learn to draw bunny, cats, hippo, etc.
Aren't the kids attentive? :)



2. Build-A-Bear Workshop
I've been eagerly waiting for this shop to open. It's finally open for business! :) I simply love the furry animals there. Hehe...I have asked DC to buy me a bear to be our piggy's companion.


I think it's a real cool idea to make your own stuffed toys in simple guided steps. Here's an example:
To turn into , simply,

Step 1: Stuff it with cotton,

Step 2: Fill it with a heart.

Other things you could do include
- adding sound to it,
- naming the stuffed toy and,
- dressing it up with outfits and accessories.

And tata, it's done.. plus, you can bring it home in an exclusive Cub Condo carrying box (aka Bear House or Kennel if it's a dog). :)


We found this pair of wedding bears there. They are so sweet! We definitely would have gotten it if we were preparing for our wedding... but too bad for us, the shop has opened 1.5 years too late.


3. Happy Kidz
This is the place for parents/parents-to-be to shop for their kids toys and maternity dresses. There are now stalls selling traditional foods...candy floss, ice shavings, muah chee, etc! Ahh.. remember the old days...



4. My.Playground
Yeah! I think this will be my new playground. The shop spaces here are small and circular.. the concept is like Level 1 at Far East Plaza and Heeren but there are only a few shops that are open for business...



Look what we found there:



5. Tasty Treatz
You can find favorite snacks and drnks here.. Shilin Street snacks, Old Chang Kee, Ya Kun and bubble tea. Irresistable good stuffs... I feel that I'm in Taiwan!


6. e-life
Find digital lifestyle products there... but why is Starbucks hiding right inside?


After all the shopping, DC and I chose Ben & Jerry's to rest our tired feet. DC ordered a mango smoothie. Nope, the drink wasn't satisfying at all. In fact, it was too sour even for my liking! It was a wrong choice of drink but Suntec is definitely a good choice for shopping. I love Suntec! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...