Friday, October 12, 2007

Ma Maison


Had my farewell lunch at a Japanese Western Restaurant located at Bugis Junction. I suggested the place... I have always wanted to try the food there but because the restaurant was hidden in a corner,I always forgot about its existence until my last day of work on 8 Oct. :P Food there was actually not too bad. The set lunches come with choice of rice or bread.

I ordered the japanese rice and regretted my choice. Not that the rice was not nice but because I didn't know that the main course included noodles. The rice came separately in another plate. I couldn't finish the rice, took only one mouthful..What a waste! Should it be bread that I ordered, I probably can't finish either.

We spotted something cute! Boss' bread was heart-shaped! Can't miss this chance to take a pic!

I like the decor there. :) A bit of western country style... will be back with DC someday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...