Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Grandma

The one whom we affectionately call "Ah Ma"...

She is 91 years old this year, still going strong and healthy, her voice loud and clear.

She is jovial, humorous, independent and most importantly, she loves us all! :)

She is someone I admire and definitely the one I would like to be when I grow old!
********************
DC's parents paid Ah Ma a visit today, something which should have been done long ago but was delayed because of DC's busy schedule. Nevertheless, I'm very glad and thankful they manage to find time for a visit. Ah Ma was very happy to have visitors at home too. Even my parents felt my in-laws were very thoughtful.

After that, my daddy treated us to Ba Ku Teh lunch at Geylang but he ordered so much food that we all couldn't finish them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...