Sunday, November 04, 2007

How about TCC?

The presentation of the food is the nicest, each like an art piece. I always like taking photos of the items I ordered. Some of the items worth trying:

Oven-baked Marinated Chicken

This never fails to please.

Ti-Rum-misu

Not bad at all, with a strong taste of alcohol.

Chicken Wings

Delicious, skin is fried to a crispy golden brown, juicy on the inside. Yummy!

Seafood Aglio Olio

Very spicy, but then I am no spicy eater. Scallops is the winning part of this dish.

Beef Mozza-Tofu

The cheese on top hides a suprisingly soft and tender tofu with minced beef underneath.

Bisque of Forest Mushroom

I can't guarantee that the mushroom is harvested from the forest but I like mushroom soup and this is really tasty. It's a frequent choice when I eat at TCC now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...