Tuesday, November 20, 2007

添饱肚子容易, 满足肚子难!

It's getting harder to think of where to dine at for dinner ...

TCC ... Coffee Club ... Olio Dome ... Secret Recipe ... Cafe Cartel ... Crystal Jade all starts to get boring. It's almost the same old stuff everytime.

After wandering round a long time, decided to head to a nearby coffeeshop for western food. I think it's probably one of those mentioned in the papers recently.

Ordered a Ribeye Steak!
Steak was juicy and tender. Ample portion for $12. A bit salty though. Maybe they should learn not to drench the meat with too much sauce. The sauce is to complement, not to compete with the steak.



Of course, nothing much to expect from the presentation but it's a good fix for steak craving.

CP ordered a Chicken Cutlet Fried Rice. I liked the fried rice better than the cutlet but then I never was a fan of chicken cutlet. This costs $5.



I discovered a new way of drinking espresso - the Affrogato way. A scoop of vanilla ice-cream into freshly brewed espresso.

So off I bought a tub of vanilla ice-cream. Clean up my long idled espresso machine.



And with some Cafe Boheme, my own Affrogato is done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...