Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My last day at work

Haiz... it's finally my final day at work... I can't believe how fast time flies! It seems as if I've just tendered my resignation! On the very last day, I was still busy... heehee... busy housekeeping my unwanted files and emails. I intended to leave office to HQ for clearance at 3pm and so, I asked DC to fetch me at 3. Who knows, I only managed to complete the desk clearing at 3pm... He had a good wait at the carpark while I distribute my small tokens to mi colleagues and bade each one goodbye. However, didn't manage to get the small gifts to those in another building as DC is waiting for me at the carpark! I will definitely miss my days working with them...

It was almost 4 that I set off to HQ for the clearance... DC drove me there... luckily he was patient and understanding enough not to fire at me for being super late! At the HQ, the clearance took faster than expected. Quite disappointed that my RO could not meet me as scheduled at the HQ as he was sick. He was also not at my farewell lunch because he was stuck at his meeting... Anyway, at 5:30pm, I'm all cleared.

Till we meet again, my dear colleagues and good old company!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...