Thursday, October 12, 2006

My Yi Ma Arrives

My Yi Ma came for a visit today. Please don't be mistaken... this "Yi Ma" is not my mother's elder sister but actually my grandmother's sister. She is 76 years old and had just arrived Singapore from China yesterday. Today, my parents played host and brought her around going relatives visiting. The last stop is my humble home...and we brought her to dinner after that. Somehow seeing her here in Singapore makes me recall my wonderful memories I had when me and my sister were in China where all of the relatives esp. her granddaughters (my cousins) gave us a very warm welcome and reception. Today, it's our turn to return the favour but my dear Daddy overdone it by ordering more than enough dishes for us to finish and in the end, she (a very small eater) had to repeatedly declare that she could not take it anymore! ;P The rest of us had to finish up her share.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...