Friday, October 13, 2006

A New Haircut

On Friday the 13th today, I went for a haircut at the Savoir Fair.

What attracted me there was the managing director of the salon, Jonal Chong. He is Nicole Kidman's exclusive hairstylist. Like Shunji Matsuo, he is another one of the celebrity hairstylists that has decided to open a branch here in Singapore. I saw him at the registration counter and he looks just like his photos on magazine! In my 3 hours there, I always see him walking about and talking non-stop...seems like a hyper friendly guy...but of course, my hair wasn't cut by him... I wouldn't spend that much money for a hair cut, at least not now. My hair was done by one of the senior stylists...

I had finally done it, snipping off my long hair. The hairstylist gave my hair a very nice red highlight and I thought he did a pretty good job. DC has always prefer me with short hair, so of course he is satisfied with the result. :)

Here's me and the new look.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The overall experience there is good except for the occassional pricks that I got from the hairstylist from his long fingernails. The shampoo boy is soothing to the eyes and the hair massages that he administered was great! The salon was very spick-and-span and the seats are very comfy.

It was really a surprise when I was directed to a cosy room where the salon offers therapeutic massage therapy on one of the big massage chairs it own. That was the most divine treatment I've ever received for a haircut! Oh my, the massages by the rollers feels much better than hands. I so feel like buying one for my home! :P

For more info, visit the Savoir Fair Website.

DC also went for his haircut two days ago... here's him and his barber in the pic! :)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...