Sunday, September 23, 2007

Brewerkz


A colleague's last day was on Friday. We had his farewell lunch at Brewerkz.

This place was popular for its beer and is always packed with ang mos and locals after work and during the weekends. I came here a few times previously with ex-colleagues and friends, their beer was quite nice but nope, this time I didn't order any beer... I'm still having cough, so I'm sticking to warm water until I'm well again. :P

I had beer braised salmon for lunch. Not too bad, the serving was just right but I find the salmon a little too soggy. The portion was very big for other dishes that we ordered: BBQ chicken, pizza and burger...and oh ya, the nachos was a terrific snack, I like it. :) The Buffalo wings were however a little disappointing. We ordered extra spicy wings which the restaurant termed as "Suicide" level but even someone like me who can't take chilli can stand the hotness! Boo for that!

The lunch was quite enjoyable but I would prefer it more if we were seated inside. The riverside scenary may be nice, but it was really very hot outside and there weren't much breeze blowing...I felt so hot that my face was flushed with redness and it could be seen from the photos... please do not be mistaken that it's from the effects of the beer! Hee..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...