Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Save my skin

Have tried the Clarins Truly Matte's Hydra Matte Lotion for quite some time now... it was really good! No outbreak and the lotion although creamy is not oily at all, best for combination skin like mine! I simply love it and decided to get the rest of the family as well! :)

Also bought SKII's "miracle water" despite the recent scare on its ingredients... I've been using this for a number of years but stopped since I got married. Felt that my skin has lost its radiance, this is just a must-have to get the balance back!


Total amount spent = $66.30 (Pore Minimizing Serum) + $56.10 (Hydra-Matte Lotion) + $152 (SK-II Facial Treatment Essence) = All worth it to improve my face condition! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...