Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Good November

Oh boy, yes, it's been a great November. Why? Well, it was my birthday month. Ignoring the fact that I am getting older, I do get to enjoy free food, at CP's expenses! Yummy.

On the day itself, it's lunch at Amici Italian Restaurant over at Holland Village. I find the aircon not strong enough though. And there's a pungent smell ... could it be cheese ...? Anyway, it's a 1-for-1 set lunch.



Starter

Sort of a biscuit like appetizer with fish filling. I quite like this.

Main course

Salmon and Dory fish - it's a FISHY meal!!!

Dessert

Don't know what it's called but it's smooth.

And that ends lunch ... or not quite.


Wanting to indulge ourselves, we headed over to NYDC just round the corner. Had a big mudpie!


For dinner, it's at Nihon Mura Japanese Restaurant over at IRAS building. Wow, what a day - stuffed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...