Sunday, December 09, 2007

Look Good, Feel Good!

Last Saturday, DC and I went for a complimentary 1-hr facial today at the previous Matahari. It has now re-located and re-branded as InaHarmani.

It has really been a long time since I last went for a facial. My face felt so good after all the pampering and oh, I so miss the neck and shoulder massage!

We did a skin analysis. The results were quite expected:
1) We need to apply sun block to protect our skin from the sun's harmful rays.
2) Our skin lacks moisture. There is too little water within facial cells and too much around them.
3) Our skin cells were far apart. This means we could opt for some face firming treatments to retain the elasticity.

The above apply to both DC and I, just that the levels of our seriousness are different. Only one surprised us all: My stress level was at 95% while DC's was only a low at 12%??? The consultant was quite alarmed and repeatedly told us that I was the first person she met with such high stress level. I could accept all the rest of the readings except this... I don't feel the stress. Exactly how accurate a reading could the machine produce by just one single tap/scan on a particular spot on the face?

Anywayz, we decided to give it a try and bought ourselves each a package after the consultation. Hopefully the recommended treatments would calm my skin down and achieve the desired results in months to come.

Here's a pic of DC looking all clean face and refreshed in the Oxygen Room.


P.S. No pics of me cos I look terrible after facials! Hehe...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...