Saturday, December 15, 2007

A visit to the dentist

In another one of our attempts to look good and feel good this christmas season, we went to the dentist. Hoho, it has been soooo very long since we last went to one. This time, we went separately...DC went to NTUC Denticare at Bishan whereas the one I went to is at Novena Square. Can't understand why i have to wait to see the dentist everytime even though appointment has been made... wasted 1 whole hour of my precious time! I kept myself entertained by playing the games in my hp. Despite the time lost, i'm glad i made the trip down cos i feel so satisfied seeing my teeth sparklingly white! Ok okie...i've over-exaggerated here... my teeth didn't exactly sparkled... but it did feel fresh and clean after the dentist's thorough cleaning and polishing! :D And, oh boy, i like this dentist... he's gentle in not hurting my sensitive gums, careful in removing the calculus off my teeth, thoughtful to apply a generous spread of lip balm on my cracking lips before he started, polite when he speaks and most importantly didn't charge me a lot for the cleaning!
Happy Tooth...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...