Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Look Good, Feel Good Part 2

Both of us felt that it's time for a hair cut, so we arranged for an appointment with our hairstylist.

Well, I never thought it would as difficult as fixing a date with friends! From last Tue 7pm -> last Sun 2pm -> last Sun 5pm -> this Thu 6:45pm -> Today 7pm, our appt kept changing and changing. Finally, we made it there today.

Our hairstylist is quite a nice, friendly and chatty chap who used to work for Kimage. He has always been our preferred hairstylist since back then before DC and I got married. DC always left the salon feeling satisfied after his haircuts and I think it was largely due to him that DC now goes to a hair salon now than a barber. Of course, to a certain extent, I think I also play a part in convincing and converting him... haha, he is as much a convert as me! Now working in Suntec, we went there specially to look for him for a haircut, as well as to support him and to get 'special rate'.

After a nice haircut, we are looking good and feeling really good. :)
My mood was super good especially after the hairstylist commented that I've slimmed down and he repeated this to me two to three times! :D Before meeting him, I was really worried that he would comment otherwise.

Feeling hungry after the 1.5 hour haircut, we had a really happy meal at the foodcourt. Nice teppanyaki noodle!


Next was happy shopping time. I tried on a lot of clothes, had quite a great buy and I felt I was on cloud nine...

But, sad to say, happy moments don't always last... something happened that spoil our happy mood totally! More to be published next week...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...