Saturday, December 22, 2007

冬至快乐!

On this day, we Chinese get together and eat 汤圆...

Tonight, we went DC's parent's house for dinner. It really felt like Chinese New year... the family reunion and the table full of delicacies... I had joy taking the sharks' fins soup, abalone and 汤圆! Then again, maybe I shouldn't have taken so much cos at night, I suffered... it's not the first time already... I had the same allergy in Bangkok and this CNY... Itching with rashes all over my body, I'm still trying to figure out whether it was sharks' fins or abalone that I'm allergic to. DC laughed at me: "Since you can't take good food, I'll have your share in future, Haha!" What? :(

Anyways, hope you all have fun making and eating 汤圆 today.


来秋去过一年
庆汤圆搓圆圆
讯飞传先祝愿
庆圣诞迎印新年

祝大家:
22冬至节,
24平安夜,
25圣诞节
三节连庆,健康平安快乐!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...