Friday, December 07, 2007

I'm a Convert

For a long long time, I used to dislike DC watching japanese anime. To me, watching anime is a boy-n-man kind of activity. I perceived the anime world to be filled with robots, darkness, violence and fierce battles between good and evil forces which none of these appeal to me. I rather stick to my Disney cartoons, korean dramas and romantic films than to watch anime with him.

When did I transform? I can't remember... Hmm, definitely not when he tried to tell me stories of exciting parts that enthralled him. I vaguely remembered titles like the Gundam series, Witch Hunter Robin, Fullmental Alchemist and InuYasha but I wasn't tempted to watch them... perhaps it was since that one bored day that I stumbled upon this anime called "Monster". As I am always a fan of mystery and horror stories, I find this anime very inviting. Needless to say, this anime has successfully attracted me and I became instantly hooked on it.

Just found out that Monster is now showing on Arts Central at 11:30pm every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday! *Excited*

Also highly recommended is "D.Gray-man". This is another anime that DC and I religiously watch on TV. Well, it's not exactly my type of anime, I was quite bored with it in the beginning but as the story progresses, it gets more and more interesting! Now, it had me addicted! Can't wait to see the next episode! DC, too was hooked and during the days that TV didn't show the anime, he would flip through the manga comic online!! We were always spectulating what would happen next and wanted very much to see the Earl fall in the Exocists' hands. But according to DC, this anime is currently still showing in Japan and very soon Arts Central will catch up! Seems like we will reach a standstill soon. *Sad*

Also watched: Melody of Oblivion

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...