Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Meeting up

It's now getting more and more difficult to arrange for meet-ups, esp. with big group of old friends. Everyone just seems to get busier and busier...

For instance, tried to fix a gathering with my ex-colleagues since Aug but the date kept changing from 30 Nov to 7 Dec to 13 Dec. Let's just hope we could really meet up this coming Thurs!

Then, there's this friend whom I promised to have lunch with just before I left for my Cambodia trip. Till now, we have not met up yet. We have arranged to meet next Wed.

There's another extreme case...since Mar this year till now! Supposed to meet in Apr, Jul, Oct and Nov but everytime there would be something urgent cropping up (or are they just simply excuses? I really don't know). Maybe we are not meant to meet, hehe... Anyway, I've somewhat given up hope in meeting him already. Will wait for him to arrange.

Luckily not all meetings are like the above. I just met up a good friend of mine in Dome on Monday. It felt good to update and be updated of each other's happenings. Since the last gathering, she had obtained her driving license last month and has started driving, and completed a basic salsa course. As for me, I have gone for a short trip and just joined a new company. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...