Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007 Roundup

This year was definitely another eventful and fruitful year for us, DC especially! :)

One week ago, I wrote about personalising a special X'mas gift for DC. However, I dropped the idea and got him a tie for X'mas in the end.

My initial idea was to make him a calendar -- a calendar that contains our precious moments together in the past year, all pics taken with his camera. I thought it would be a wonderful gift to give esp. at this time of the year, a calendar would definitely come in handy. Little did I know that he has the same idea too! When I was finishing the last bit of design work, he suddenly told me of his "idea" to make himself a calendar. My expression must have given myself away... he somehow knew and guessed correctly that I was preparing a calendar for him.

It actually turned out that we have different ideas for our calendars, anyways...we should be working on it together. :)

We may or may not be using back my designs, nevertheless I thought it would be good to round up the year with the pages that I've designed for the Calendar as they marked the many monthly memorable events that we experienced together. Cheers!




January 2007
I had an enjoyable birthday. DC gave me a mp3 player and prepared a home-cook meal to celebrate my birthday.















February 2007
One of the seasons that I love: Chinese New Year. It's the first year we distributed red packets.
See how we celebrated our Anniversary.














March 2007
We welcomed our china relatives to Singapore and celebrated my dad's 60th birthday in March.
Also catch the following first times:
First fireworks we watched during CNY
First time I felt earthquake
DC's first attempt at Night shoots











April 2007
See how DC determined DC was at his new-found hobby and what he did to improve his photography techniques.

I, on the other hand was having fun at discovering a new side to japanese anime.












May 2007
May had been exciting for us as there were a series of fun celebrations:
Mothers' Day
Taiwan trip where we had great fun
And of course, our ROM Anniversary :)













June 2007
DC upgraded his PC, joined a new company, got himself a new lens, got me a Bonia and we went Buffet Dinner at Conrad for celebration!















July 2007
See our new personalised wall clock
More photography sessions and yet another new lens for DC...
Also see Our visit to Botanic Gardens














August 2007
The month of National Day and we were lucky to get tickets for the fireworks celebration!















September 2007
DC had his hands on a new lens
I had a terrifying experience with driving
We bought a new slim phone - SE W880i
I was fighting cough for the whole month













October 2007
Another exciting month for us...
We went Cambodia. It was a memorable heritage tour.
We went Garibaldi to celebrate our nine years of togetherness.
We went on our exploration trip to Pulau Ubin.
Also check out on DC's family of lenses and DC's first indoor photo shoot.












November 2007
DC's birthday month. We had fun eating and eating...
See how we prepared for StanChart Run and check how we fare in the run.
Also, check out Our unhappy spa experience and Oh, we experienced snow this Christmas! :)









'



December 2007
Christmas season - Another of my favorites.
See how we celebrate christmas:
Setting up X'mas Tree
Catching up with Friends
Partying with Family
Celebrating with Colleagues
Having Games and Fun
Preparing Gift for Exchanges
Eating Log cakes
Have fun unwrapping Presents

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...